Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pneuma Tank


Recently I feel like there has been a lot of chatter about how great Papercut Patterns are.   I decided to check out their website when looking for some patterns to treat myself to for my birthday.  When I did, I came across one of their new patterns that just called to me - the Pneuma Tank. 


Ages ago I had pinned some yoga tanks just like it that I was planning to figure out how to draft myself, but why bother when the work has been done?  


The pattern is basically a sports bra with a flowy knit tank attached.  The tank nicely skims the body so that it's comfortable and great for both yoga or running.  

I love the criss-cross strap back, but I had the most difficult time finding the bra strapping that is recommended.  I saw a couple places online that I may try, but for this tank I lucked out and found 2 yards of black at my local JoAnn Fabrics (in the trim by-the-yard section).  I bet fold over elastic could even work, though the strapping is way easier to add. 

I also love the scooped hemline that allows for just enough coverage.


I can't wait to get more bra strapping to make another.  It's a pretty straight forward sew.  It's also already super hot here so this is nice and breezy to wear when fast walking jogging outside.  Hello weird tan lines!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I hadn't ever thought of sewing my running clothes, but this top looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tank!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing on you! I'm going to have to check out these Papercut patterns. Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete